- Red Fox Supper Club and Lounge
- Current Special: Micro Beer on Tap $3.75 a Pint
- Excludes happy hour
- New Fall | Winter Hours Begin October 1st
- 7 Days a week
- Monday Through Sunday
- 4:30p.m. To 8:30p.m.
- Wednesday Through Sunday
- 11:30a.m. | Close
- Saturday & Sunday
- 9:00a.m. To 12:00p.m.
- NEW WINTER 2016/17 MENU
- Served | Choice of Fries, Tater-tots, or Slaw
- Substitute Soup or Salad | Add $1.00.
- Served with choice of fries, tater tots, or slaw.
- Substitute soup or salad | add $1.00.
- Steak Bomb Dip $15.00
- Shaved sirloin, topped with mushrooms, peppers, onions, and Swiss cheese.
- Served on a French baguette with au jus.
- Pastrami Rueben $12.00
- Shaved pastrami with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing. Served with marble rye bread.
- Monster Club Sandwich $14.25
- Sliced turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mayo
- Choice of bread.
- B.L.T. $10.25
- Thick cut smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Choice of bread.
- Clipper Chicken $12.50
- Grilled chicken breast with lettuce, grilled ham, pineapple, Asian plum sauce, and Swiss cheese.
- Served on a ciabatta bun.
- Puffy Shrimp Tacos $15.75
- Two puffy flour tortillas, fried shrimp, Pico de Gallo, white sauce, cabbage, chips, rice
- Chicken Ranch Wrap $12.75
- Fried chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, jack and cheddar cheese, with ranch dressing.
- Steak Caesar Wrap $12.75
- Shaved prime, romaine, Parmesan cheese, black olives and Caesar dress
- Grilled Top Pizzas
- Pepperoni and cheese $13.00
- Three cheese $12.50
- Supreme $16.75: Sausage, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, onions, peppers
- BBQ $16.25: Ham, pineapple, onions, bacon, BBQ sauce
- Alfredo $17.50 Chicken, bacon, Alfredo, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes
- Taco $16.75 Taco meat, cheese sauce, jack and cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
- Meat lovers $17.75 Ham, pepperoni, sausage and bacon
- Build Your Own Burger $10.00
- All burgers are ground fresh in house 100% chuck.
- Served with lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Select fries, tater tots, or coleslaw.
- Choice of Buns: Sesame, Ciabatta, Onion
- Make it a double for $2.50 more!
- Substitute soup or salad, add $1.00
- Add Bacon or grilled ham $1.50
- Add Swiss, Horseradish white cheddar, American, Gouda, or Cheddar $1.00
- Each Topping: $.50
- Sautéed Onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, pineapple, avocado, green Chile’s, fried egg, hash browns.
- Salads and Soups
- Chicken Tortilla Salad $13.50
- Grilled chicken, tomatoes, olives, tortilla strips, jack and cheddar cheese. Served with chipotle ranch dressing.
- Chef’s Salad $13.75
- Romaine, ham, turkey, bacon, tomatoes, cheddar, Swiss cheese, and diced egg. Choice of dressing.
- Our Chicken Caesar salad $11.50
- Chicken breast, (regular or blackened) romaine, Caesar, shredded Parmesan, and tomatoes.
- Sub grilled shaved sirloin for $2.00 more
- House Wedge Salad $8.75
- Romaine heart wedge, diced tomatoes, diced egg, diced bacon, and topped with croutons.
- Your choice of dressing.
- Salad Dressings
- Ranch, Honey Mustard, Italian, Vinegar & Oil, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Huckleberry Vinaigrette, Japanese Ginger and French.
- Chef’s Soup of the Day
- Cup: $5.75 Crock $6.00 Bowl: $7.00
- Snacks and Starters
- Nachos $14.75 Half $12.75
- House made tortilla chips topped with your choice of BBQ pulled pork, chicken, or taco meat; nacho cheese sauce, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, olives, jalapenos, shredded jack and cheddar cheese.
- Quesdilla $12.25 Half $10.25
- Grilled chicken, shredded cheeses, cilantro, onion, peppers, corn, and bacon. Served with chipotle ranch.
- Bone-in Wings $14.00
- 13 wings flashed fried. Sauces: Buffalo, BBQ, Asian plum, Pineapple Jerk, or Naked.
- Clam Steamers $12.50
- A pound of clams steamed in butter, beer, old bay, lemon, and garlic. Served with a French baguette.
- Popcorn Shrimp $10.00
- 8 ounces of popcorn shrimp served with cocktail and chipotle honey dipping sauces.
- Our Loaded Spuds Full $11.00
- Choose between fries, or tater tots. Then choose your topping. One per order please.
- “Alfredo, bacon, tomato”, “Taco meat, cheese, sour cream”, “Triple cheese”, “Buffalo, blue cheese, chicken”
- The consumption of under-cooked or raw foods significantly increases your risk of acquiring a food-borne illness.
- Chef’s Inspired Entrees
- All dinner entrees are served with a French table bread loaf and butter.
- Add a cup of soup or our house wedge salad for $3.00 more.
- Tomahawk Bone-In Rib-Eye (market price)
- Our wet aged 2-inch hand cut bone in rib- eye steak served with a loaded baked potato and cream of corn.
- MEDIUM WELL TO WELL DONE; WE WILL BUTTERFLY THE STEAK
- Teriyaki Flat Iron Steak $23.75
- 8-ounce steak smothered in caramelized onions, roasted Pablanos, sweet peppers, on top of fried rice
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf $16.50
- 10 ounces topped with a stout gravy, mashed potatoes, cream corn
- Texas Roadhouse Chicken Fried Steak $16.75
- A 12-ounce chicken fried steak smothered in peppercorn gravy, mashed potatoes, cream of corn
- Chicken Fried Chicken $15.75
- Two 4- ounce cutlets fried, peppercorn gravy, mashed potatoes, cream of corn
- Bourbon Street Bowl $24.75
- Sautéed tiger shrimp, chicken, andouille sausage, peppers, onions, sweet n spicy sauce, over white rice
- Bistro Beef Stroganoff $25.75
- Tenderloin, cognac veal demi-sauce, mushrooms, onions, sour cream, egg noodles, garlic rounds
- Whiskey Chicken Pasta $23.75
- Chicken, smoked bacon, caramelized onions, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, whiskey
- Alfredo sauce, fettuccine, garlic rounds
- Crispy Pork Belly Stir Fry $18.75
- Crispy pork belly, Chinese broccoli, bok choy, over fried rice
- Salmon Au Poivre $24.75
- 8 ounces, 5 peppercorn crust, blood orange glaze, on top of fried rice
- Lemon Rosemary Walleye $18.75
- 7- ounce filet sautéed, lemon, rosemary, wine, butter, on top of Andouille corn fricassee
- Chicken Pot Pie $16.75
- 14-ounce pot pie filling served in a ramekin and topped with a puff pastry crust, served with a wedge salad or a cup of soup
Call Red Fox Supper Club to Secure a Dinner Reservation
- One Of Your Best Restaurants in Helena, MT 59601
- CALL FOR DETAILS:
- (406) 227-0099
- Menu and Prices Subject to Change.
My name is Floyd Hoff, Jr. Owner, and General Manager.
Because we are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations, and working with a great staff and fantastic customers, we are quickly approaching our thirtieth year in business – serving the Heart of the Helena, Montana area.
Over the last 30 years, our company has moved from a one-man-operation to becoming one of the top golfing facilities, restaurant, and banquet services in Montana.
Since launching Fox Ridge Golf Club and the Red Fox Supper Club in 1984, my dream to offer a recreational facility where people can play a round of golf—on our regulation or par 3 course—with friends and family, or enjoy a delicious meal has been realized. I want to personally thank you for supporting our business!
I’ve asked myself time and again, why have we been successful? I believe it comes down to demonstrating the Values we stand by before expressing the value of our products and services.
My promise to you is simple and straightforward; you will receive a product second to none.
More importantly, I want all of our current and potential customers to know what we stand for, as a small business working and living in Helena, Montana:
1. Expect Complete Honesty from our staff and management teams about any need or issues you may have
2. Expect we will offer you excellent customer service surrounding our golf courses’, the bar, restaurant, or our banquet service
3. Expect that we know what we are doing – we are competent, which mean you will enjoy time in a beautiful setting, relaxing, or being with family and friends
4. Expect our enthusiasm to be self-evident. We love what we do, and work to inspire the best recreational experience in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains—Golfing in Helena, Montana provides some of the best enjoyment you’ll have in the state.
I take pride in running a top-notch industry leading company – backed-up by years of experience and success.
Our business history, the values we live by, and our association with customers’ that demand the best our small business can deliver is why we are pleased to say: “The Sun Always Shines at FoxRidge!”
My hope is we will have the opportunity to earn your trust and business for a lifetime.
Thanks for taking time to understand what drives each and ever employee at Fox Ridge Golf Course, and the Red Fox Supper Club, and Banquet Facility!
Here’s to a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2015/2016.
Floyd Hoff, Jr. – Owner and General Manager.
“Fox Ridge Golf Course together with the Red Fox Supper Club & Lounge”